The Requirements of a Cenacle Group
- All members of a Cenacle Group must be signed up as an official member of the Spiritual Motherhood Sodality.
- There needs to be at least five women who are willing to form a Cenacle Group and agree to the positions listed in the “Cenacle Structure and Roles.”
- A “Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration” should be done at least once a month by the Cenacle group; if the group decides to pray more, it is certainly praiseworthy, but not required.
- If the Cenacle group meets on any Church property or grounds, there has to be permission given directly by the pastor, or one delegated in his place.
- Only teachings that are faithful to the Pope and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church are allowed within the Cenacle Group.